We are giving you a list of Google courses offered by Google for free. As well as giving you a list of free learning courses designed to help you grow your business or start your career. You can learn by selecting individual modules, or simply dive in and take the full course from start to finish.
- Fundamentals of digital marketing.
- Get a business online.
- Make sure customers find you online.
- Promote a business with online advertising.
- Expand a business to other countries.
- Connect with customers over mobile.
- Promote a business with content.
- Understand customers needs and online behaviors.
- How to enhance and protect your online campaign.
Google Career Development Courses
- Build confidence with self-promotion
- Land your next job
- How to increase productivity at work
- Intro to digital wellbeing
Data and Tech Google Courses List
- Understand the basics of code.
- Understand the basics of machine learning.
- Improve your online business security.
- Machine Learning Crash Course.
Courses List Provider By Appilied Digital Skill
- Use Google to Get a New Job.
- Manage a Project with Digital Tools.
- Use Digitls Tools For Every Task.
- Communicate Effictively at Work.
- Negotiate your Salary.
- Build Your Online Bussiness.
- Give and Recieve Feed Back.
- Plan Effictive Meeting.
- Start a CV.
- Edit your CV.
- Prepare your busigness Plan.
- Connect and Collaborate Anywhere with Digital Tools.
Google Cloud Course
- Google Cloud Computing Foundations.
- Getting Started: Create and Manage Cloud Resources.
- Perform Foundational Infrastructure Tasks in Google Cloud.
- Perform Foundational Data, ML, and AI Tasks in Google Cloud.
- Build a Website on Google Cloud
Other Impotance Courses List By Google.
- Data Science with Python.
- Java Training.
- Organisational design: Know your organisation.
- Strategic Innovation: Building and Sustaining Innovative Organizations.
- The Science of Well-Being.
- Social Psychology.
- Think Again III: How to Reason Inductively.
- Google Cloud Platform Fundamentals: Core Infrastructure.
- Google Cloud Platform Big Data and Machine Learning Fundamentals.
- Customer Segmentation and Prospecting.
- Fundamentals of Graphic Design.
- Conflict Transformation.
- Inspiring Leadership through Emotional Intelligence.